Shraddha Kapoor Reveals Happiness Is Her Superpower.
- Clovia, India’s D2C fashion, lingerie, and personal care brand, has released a new television ad campaign featuring Bollywood actor and brand ambassador Shraddha Kapoor.
- Kapoor features in the brand’s campaign themed around ‘Happy is my Superpower.’
- The company stated that ‘Happy is My Super Power’ is a campaign that revolves around embracing your true self. While the idea of happiness is controlled by larger forces, Clovia beautifully showcases how happiness lies within.
- The film showcases that women are always expected to be a certain way which almost always gets in their way of being happy.
- Every single day, the urban Indian woman has to make difficult choices – constantly juggling between societal expectations and living life on her own terms.
- The film subtly challenges societal perceptions and conventions which bind women.
- The TVC is a celebration of women doing what makes them happy while celebrating their unconquerable spirit.
- Kapoor is seen in lacy Clovia bralettes as she grooves to the soundtrack of “Happy is My Super Power, Khush Raho Na Yaar.”
Neha Kant, founder and chief revenue officer said, “Kapoor truly resonates with the brand’s ethos and has unthinkable mass popularity as she has a persona of a strong, independent and free-spirited individual. With our association with Kapoor, we are certain that we will be able to bring in further change in perceptions & spread a positive message among our target audience.”