Rajkummar Rao bets for Maruti Suzuki True Value.
- Maruti Suzuki True Value has unveiled a new ad campaign – #SirfTrueValuePe.
- It is designed to promote True Value’s Direct-Buy feature and emphasises on the benefits of choosing True Value as the platform for selling their old vehicles.
- This 360-degree campaign has been rolled out across multiple channels including television commercials, print ads, out-of-home billboards, as well as, digital media.
- The approach for this campaign was to create communication that builds awareness for sellers using direct and engaging tonality.
- The ad film highlights True Value’s motto to offer a holistic, reliable, and hassle-free pre-owned car selling experience.
- In the TV commercial, the protagonist, Rajkummar Rao, is shown choosing True Value for selling his car.
- The TVC is shot in four different films capturing different scenarios while highlighting all the key USPs that one gets by choosing TrueValue.
- Each of the four films highlight various scenarios in which Rao is discussing selling his car via this platform.
Shashank Srivastava, senior executive officer, marketing and sales, said, “Our campaign reiterates how True Value has not only redefined the car selling journey for customers, but has also made the entire process seamless and reliable. It highlights the trusted legacy of the True Value brand and effectively communicates that for a customer looking to secure the best value for their car, instantly; the answer is always True Value.”