Quaker Makes Breakfast Unskippable.
- Quaker has rolled out a campaign called ‘Ab Breakfast Ko Banao Unskippable Breakfast’ (now make breakfast unskippable) to highlight its ready-to-eat cereals.
- The film underlines how breakfast can be made less chaotic during the morning rush hours by integrating Quaker Oats Muesli into people’s daily lives.
- The film opens with a family racing against time, trying to hustle through breakfast and the morning rush all in one go.
- The films quirkily reveal the actual villains – the morning hustle to prepare meals, boring breakfast, and lack of nutrition in the first meal of the day – that prevents people from enjoying a regular breakfast. The campaign aims to inspire consumers to start their day on the right note and make breakfast unskippable with Quaker Oats Muesli.
- The films conclude by revealing the goodness of the five grains – oats, wheat, corn, barley, and rice, as well as fruit, nuts, and seeds- making Quaker Oats Muesli an ideal option part of breakfast for those hectic morning schedules.
- Based on the insight that breakfast is being missed by as many as 44 percent of millennials (as per a Euromonitor International and Quaker report), the campaign brings its message to life through three relatable and fun films about the apparent excuses that people make for missing the most important meal of the day.
Sonam Bikram Vij, associate director and category head – Quaker, PepsiCo India, said, “With consumers now working both from home and office, it’s tough managing an active and nutritious morning routine while gearing up for the day ahead. The Quaker Oats Muesli campaign ‘Ab Breakfast ko Banao Unskippable Breakfast’ builds on this powerful insight in a relatable and fun way to inspire consumers to make their breakfast an unskippable part of their mornings with Quaker Oats Muesli. It’s a modern offering that gives consumers a tasty, nutritious, no-cook and ready-to-eat option for busy morning schedules.”