Iodex Captures The Dream Of Becoming An IPS Officer.
- Pain relief product brand Iodex has launched a new campaign, ‘Har Din Jeet Meri.’
- The campaign is based on the insight that one must win every day to achieve big dreams.
- The TVC showcases a cadet who has set out to achieve her dream of becoming an IPS officer. It talks about the fact that to achieve your big dreams, you must move forward daily and be prepared for every hurdle and pain you encounter.
- In the film, the cadet finally realizes her dream of becoming an IPS officer but will not stop at that and wants to make winning a habit.
- The tagline’ Har Din Jeet Meri’ has captured the campaign’s spirit of winning every day to achieve big dreams.
Bineet Jain, pain and respiratory health lead, India Subcontinent, Haleon, said, “With this new communication idea, the brand continues to be relevant to consumer’s life by capturing today’s spirit of making winning an everyday habit. With a strong portfolio of products spanning across gel, spray and balm, there is an Iodex for every consumer need.”