Nourish Lets Shilpa Shetty Convince Shamita Shetty To Relax, Not Roll
- Nourish has extended its #SehatKiSunoNourishHiChuno (listen to your health and choose Nourish) campaign to highlight the role of consuming its chokar-rich atta.
- The film aims to tell users that the product is healthy, even if consumed in large quantities.
- The film begins with Shilpa and Shamita at the dining table, where Shamita goes to eat rotis.
- After finishing a few rotis, it strikes her that digesting it would be a problem, and she starts to roll on the floor.
- Seeing this, Shilpa asks her to relax, not roll, and tells her that the rotis she ate were made from Nourish’s chokar rich atta, which won’t put her in a situation.
Ashish Khandelwal, managing director, BL Agro, said, “SehatKiSunoNourishHiChuno is an initiative which was launched with an aim to create awareness of eating healthy good quality food products. We believe that the best way to connect with the consumers is by being with them. So in each of our ad campaigns we tried to portray the real life situations which connect with the people.”